Friday, July 25, 2008

Mulder and Scully, OMG.

Even though they aren't from Michigan, I have to give them MAD PROPS.

Quitzow. Amazing. Check them out. "Sponsor" and "Peanut" are going to go on any mixed CD I make for anyone in the next couple of months. Fair warning. They are from NYC. I will be reviewing their CD in a day or so if you need to be convinced further.

Also, check out The Summer Pledge. They are from Michigan. Also amazing. If you are looking for some extreme prog-rock, you will definitely want to see one of their shows. And if you happen to only catch a four-song set like I did, they should be putting out some material this summer. That's what their myspace page says anyway. So far, I haven't seen anything. Get on it, boys.

Tonight, I am going to see the new X-Files movie with my family. Because that is what really cool kids do on a Friday night, yo.

Tomorrow, I will be hopping from one release show to the next. Catch me if you can!

No comments: