Monday, June 9, 2008

Rock City------wooo!

Anyone else going to the Rock City Fest this weekend?

I'm super stoked about it. I know you might think I have a negative view on Detroit and the musicians, but I really don't. I'm MORE than excited to see all of the Detroit-area bands play a huge festival of sorts.

I will need to invest in some ear plugs though. That much music and that level will screw up your hearing!!! Kids, be safe. Make sure you bring some. If not, I am buying a huge pack from CVS and you can steal some from me. Just a friendly PSA.

Champions of Breakfast! Deastro! Javelins! Prussia! Pas/cal! Blase Splee! The Von Bondies are back in town! Saturday is going to be RIDICULOUS! OMG OMG OMG. No, srly. For realz.

I didn't luck out like my friend, Angela, and win tickets. Lucky.

3 comments:

Rich said...

Wow -didn't know they were still doing this. I went to one of these in like 2004 that was really good.
Dirtbombs, Brendan Benson, Hentchmen, The Sights, Blanche, Esquire - tis was a good line up.

The Queen of the Blogosphere and Pizza said...

ESQUIRE?!?! damn, wish he was doing his thing this year too.

Unknown said...

I'm going. I'm really excited about it too! I had to take notes about who is playing when so I can actually make it to see the bands I want to see.