Thursday, July 10, 2008

movie staaaars!

My friends are awesome. They like to sit on porches with me and stare at celebrities while they play frisbee. Especially when they are tall and lanky celebrities named Michael Cera. Yeah, I am sure we are not the only ones who have had an encounter with him, but whatevs. It was still cool.

WHEN THE HELL DID ZACH GALIFANAKIS SIGN ON TO YOUTH IN REVOLT!?!?!? He was there. Fuck yeah. I guess Justin Long is also in the movie now, too. I just saw WALL-E on Tuesday, so it was kind of cool to see Fred Willard sitting in a chair looking all crotchety and old. Considering he was the only non-animated person in the movie. I was really hoping to run into Steve Buscemi.

I'm done acting like a 13-year-old girl. Promise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i sold cigarettes to steve buscemi and he asked me for a penny. did i not tell you this story?

The Queen of the Blogosphere and Pizza said...

oh, you told me. and i was completely jealous but happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Movie stars!! Mikey Cera was out again yesterday. I saw him trying to hold a cigarette as a prop.