Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wally Jaczkowski and the Consequences of his Stupid Actions

From what I have heard, this Wally guy is a total douchebag. I have also heard that he writes about UFOs and robots just to get laid.

All of that aside, his music isn't *that* bad. In fact, I find the minimalist approach quite endearing.

He is playing a show at the Belmont on Sunday, June 15. His pet fish just died, so please give him a hug (unless this is one of his oh-so-slick ways of getting in your pants).

I heard a girl named Becki is playing washboard for him now, and that's respectable. Any band with a washboard is at least worth checking out. It's a fucking washboard. Awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wally is not a douchebag! You take that back!!!

He's the sweetest guy I know! And his pet goldfish totally did die! :(

The Queen of the Blogosphere and Pizza said...

I also heard Wally eats babies. That is just wrong.

Anonymous said...

hm.. i'll have to check on that one. But I think that's a totally forgivable offense.

The Queen of the Blogosphere and Pizza said...

Well, it really depends on how he prepares the babies.