Saturday, June 14, 2008

Detour, Detroit, Day Two.

I have a lot to say and very little time to write it.

Here are some pictures from last night's Detour Rock City Fest: My Flickr.

I am going to the CAID in a bit to see Serenity Court, the Pop Project, the Word Play, and GLMS. I'll be at the Majestic FOR SURE when Mason Proper hits the stage.

One thing I would like to say before I head out is that I was incredibly disappointed with the way people acted when the Von Bondies took the stage (not that you care). See my previous post about haters. Screaming "you suck" and "get off stage?" Come on (come on). Love 'em or hate 'em, whatever. You are bitter, and that is obvious.

We're all human, lest we forget.

And Leann Banks stole the show (that's just my opinion, but that's what you're here to read, right?).



I am listening to the Zoos of Berlin EP. I am going to write about it tomorrow. I might overuse the words "dreamy" and "epic." Just a fair warning.

2 comments:

later slam said...

I can also be described as dreamy and epic.

The Queen of the Blogosphere and Pizza said...

You know what? I have had someone describe you as 'epic.' 'Dreamy,' not so much.