Friday, July 18, 2008

Weren't you in that Blur video with the cute milk guy?

Oh, photo comparisons. I think I might just do these from now on. No one really reads this blog, do they? I mean, there are so many words... At least I am not throwing around "ubiquitous" or "endemic."

So here is another photo comparison so you don't have to stare really hard at the words that I write trying to figure out what the hell I am talking about.

Today I present you with Graham Coxon and Jonathan Visger. Both are in bands, respectively. Both play Telecasters, respectively. Both have glasses and the same hairdo, respectively. Both write awesome songs that I like to sing along to in my car, respectively. Coxon hails from England, Visger from Alpena, MI. So, they both speak English, respectively. OMG Elle, stop writing, start posting the pictures already!


click for a bigger picture. All Mason Proper pictures stolen from karlyherron on Flickr.

With all of that being said, I would like to remind you all that the Mason Proper CD is done and will be out by the end of this summer. Score. I am excited about it, obviously.

No comments: